Become part of one of the Midwest’s leading commercial construction companies
Now Hiring: Healthcare Site Superintendent
We are seeking a full-time site superintendent with experience in healthcare construction. Candidate will foster a teamwork approach working with clients and subcontractors at job sites primarily in Nebraska and Kansas, overseeing every aspect of new construction or renovation. This individual must have supervisory experience and be able to manage multiple aspects of a construction project at one time.
Now Hiring: Concrete Laborers, General Laborers and Skilled Finish Carpenters
Hiring for work in Nebraska and Kansas
BD Construction is currently accepting applications for skilled finish carpenters and general laborers. Apply one of two ways:
- Print and complete an application and drop it off in person between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. at our Kearney office, 209 E. 6th Street, or email it to email@example.com.
- Or, complete the online application form, below and submit.
Now Hiring: Project Designer
We are seeking a full-time, qualified project designer to sketch and draft buildings, site plans and construction details for our clients and for construction documents. Some civil drafting will also be required. Candidate must be creative, able to use CAD software and interact well with clients. The designer will work in BD Construction’s Kearney, Neb. headquarters.
Working for BD
As we grow, BD Construction, Inc. is always looking for skilled and experienced construction professionals to add to our diversified team. BD Construction is one of the Midwest’s leading contractors, working on some of the premier projects in the region. Below are a few of the excellent reasons skilled construction professionals should consider joining the BD team.
- It’s a great working environment, with a team of high-character, hard-working and dedicated people.
- From the bottom up, employees get a fair chance to implement change in the company.
- BD is a career-oriented company, encouraging low employee turnover and long-tenured careers.
- Professional growth and development training opportunities are available to all BD employees.
- Team members work on high-profile, challenging, fast-track projects throughout the Heartland.
- Outstanding company benefits serve employees’ long-term financial growth and security.
- BD has a strong history of job promotion from within the company.
- Informal company outings, events, and social gatherings build our strength as a team.
- BD is a family-oriented company with strong family values and a commitment to the well-being of our employees.
BD Company Benefits
- 401k Plan With Matching Contributions
- Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Short- and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Plan & AFLAC
- Voluntary Eye Insurance